Warranty & Care
We provide an International Warranty on PEAK Wetsuits.
Our warranties only apply to Wetsuits purchased from authorised Peak Wetsuit retailers (with purchase receipt from an authorised retailer). Without limitation to this, our warranties do not apply to products purchased from non-authorised online retailers, on Ebay or similar auction sites as we have no certainty as to where such products are sourced and how they have been treated.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching – In the case of the stitching breaking, Peak will repair the suit.
- 12 month warranty on materials – this included neoprene, knee-pads, liquid tape and zips
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being second-hand or it is being sold as a product with existing defects.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits.
- Sample or second-hand wetsuits.
Wetsuits purchased at outlet stores come with a 6 month warranty on materials and 1 year on stitching.
To ensure you’re covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
- Sun and UV rays damage neoprene. Ensure you hang your wetsuit in the shade to dry.
- After every surf, rinse your wetsuit in fresh water.
- Hang your wetsuit on the provided wide hanger to maintain shape. Do not hang on wire hanger.
To have your wetsuit repaired or assessed:
- Please send it registered post to Peak Wetsuit Repairs, 101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, VIC 3228 or go back to your local Peak Wetsuit dealer, they’ll send your suit to aPeak Wetsuit service centre
- Include all of your contact details, importantly both phone and email address.
- A brief description about what you would like looked at, you may want to put some tape on the area(s) in question
- A copy of the proof of purchase and any previous job numbers if its been repaired before.
- When returning a wetsuit, please pack appropriately to prevent damage. Returning in the initial delivery box is the best option – don’t scrunch it up, roll it up if you have to!
- Your wetsuit will be returned to you as quickly as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
Wetsuit need repairing?
Please send your Peak Wetsuit to the above address for repairs. Ensure the item is packaged so it will not get damaged in transit. Include your name, address, contact number and email address as well as a brief description of what the issue is. Please include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase if your item is within the warranty. If your item is not covered by warranty we will issue you with a no obligation quote via email following assessment.